Run for the Rolls 1 mile & 5K races down the Chelsea Fair Parade route. Registration fees are:
- Single $15 after 8/23… $20.00
- Family (per household) 3 per $40.00..4 per $45.00..5 per $50.00..6 per $55.00..7 per $60.00..8 per $65.00
- 5K race Single $30.00 after 8/23… $35.00
*Note: Family entries can NOT be used for Healthy School Challenge. All School Challenges 1 mile race must be SINGLE entries
How to Register
There are 4 ways to register for the Run for the Rolls race:
- Pre-register by mail: Send your check (postmarked by August 18th) made payable to: Run for the Rolls along with the complete registration form to:
Run for the Rolls
112 E. Middle St. Ste. 1F
Chelsea MI 48118.
Registered participants may pick up their packets at the registration site on race day near Thompson’s Pizza, 20700 Old US 12, Chelsea, MI.
- Pre-register online:http://www.active.com/chelsea-mi/running/distance-running-races/run-for-the-rolls-1-mile-5k-2016
- Pre-register/Packet Pick Up: Friday August, 26 3:30-7:00pm at Aberdeen Bike & Outdoors.
- Race Day Registration: Saturday August 27, 9:00 am near Thompsons Pizzeria
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN RACE!
Timing & Awards
Official bib-tag timing will be taken for individuals and for the Bulldog/School Challenge teams. A time clock will be provided at the finish line. The Overall male/female winners and age division winners of the 1 miler will receive Common Grill Rolls. Awards are 3 deep in each age division.
Age divisions: 1-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Results will be found on the Run for the Rolls website and www.runmichigan.com